Friday, February 12, 2010

Genital Warts Suck Genital Warts Possible From A Shared Razor?

Genital warts possible from a shared razor? - genital warts suck

While shaving my pubic area, I did not mind a few small cuts on my knife, but. Less than a week or two, I began developing bumps around the base of my penis. I called both documents and molluscum warts, and I'm not sure the answer is tired. When the wind was, had 2 roommates who knows the same shower Shares (and God, what else), so I asked if I am one of them with my nipples razor. This type of contraction is possible, or is it more likely that this was a latent HPV that appears after you touch my skin?

It was now almost 2 years and I have all herbal remedies, methods of self-freezing trying to Aldara. Looks like my next step is to cryotherapy.

With my wife for her 3ARS, and she had no symptoms. Back doctor treated me with Aldara. The drug has no value to me as ** t.

Any thoughts or ideas would be very grateful! This shit sucks.

2 comments:

dremadag... said...

Yes podophllin best treatment is the solution to the resin

skincanc... said...

Yes, you can Molluscum Contagiosum sharing razors. It is unlikely to get warts in this manner, although it is possible from a distance razor (with bathroom was hot and humid and roommate had used just before you). If the shell to disappear, but it can accelerate the process of transparent paint to e-mail every day, until it (about two weeks fall). If the genital warts that recur, no matter what you do. We need a definitive diagnosis - dermatologist and / or surgical biopsy of a lesion

Post a Comment