Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pink Desk Lamp How Can I Convince My Parents To Let Me Paint My Own Room?!?

How can i convince my parents to let me paint my own room?!? - pink desk lamp

Ok so in the 13-Heres a description of my room:

Pink bedspread on the floor, pale yellow at the top, and floral wallpaper hearts, pink, purple, blue and yellow, warm heart, pink desk lamp, lamp and flowers.

yaaaaaaa ........... to say the least ...... I Hate It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its !!!!!!!!!!!! So Damn I want to do girly childhood and dark blue and neon green! Could I have some friends and we can all types of paints and other things! I asked her, but not all, you'll paint on anything but the wall "and a series of bullcrap stupid." Id just create a new quilt and painting (you can do more than paint wallpaper, or if we need to be removed?). My furniture is white, because he married TYO only change lamps.

How, then persuaded her to paint me, with your friends? Have you done before? Any tips? Did you know some places, the things on a budget (the reason that my parents can afford to have someone ...)? We will rent covers the entire room and everything! Thank you!

2 comments:

RE said...

I repainted the room from 10, but I started with my mother's control. As for the mistakes that you can do that are part of the learning process and can be easily corrected. The truth is, that could hardly be worse than it already is, so they to lose? Yes, you need the background image. You can not paint over it. And the idea of a free lesson in shopping with your mother or father is a good idea. So you can ask questions, to rise as the wallpaper, how to use duct tape to protect the roof, etc. Congratulations on taking the initiative. Once they see how good it is, I see that it will be very happy that the project approach.

Courtney H said...

You need for the plastic covers are great and all the furniture in the middle of the room and cover with plastic lids! and to increase the newspaper or plastic sheeting on the floor, the color as the carpet. Need to talk your parents and tell them they can control their use (if you know that some parents want to get "around the square to get out the paint) and how to ****. I hope this helps !

Post a Comment